Each year, prior to your membership renewal, Standards New Zealand members are required to confirm that the membership subscription they have is based on the correct, permanent, full-time equivalent staff employed by their organisation – either nationwide or at a site/division only.
Members are required to advise Standards New Zealand of any changes to numbers of permanent, full-time equivalent staff as this may affect your membership fees for the coming year.
Effective from 2 July 2012, Standards New Zealand's terms of business are as follows.
- All invoices must be paid by the 20th of the month following the invoice issue date.
- Any disputes, returns, or claims on charges or stock supplied must be made within 7 business days of the invoice date.
- Provision of credit is subject to the outcome of credit or other checks which Standards New Zealand may carry out at its sole discretion.
- Standards New Zealand is authorised to obtain credit information from a credit provider, and to make reasonable use of such information, in accordance with the Credit Reporting Privacy Code 2004.
- Standards New Zealand is authorised to obtain information about my or my organisation's credit worthiness from any independent referees, which I may nominate at Standards New Zealand's request.
- Standards New Zealand reserves the right to stop credit if invoices are not paid by the due date, or if the outcome of a credit or other check is unsatisfactory to Standards New Zealand.
- Standards New Zealand reserves the right to temporarily suspend subscription services and/or credit facilities and to refuse to supply further goods or services until amounts owing are paid.
- Standards New Zealand reserves the right to charge 2% interest per month on any overdue amounts owing.
- Debt collection, administration, and legal fees will be charged in the event Standards New Zealand's terms of trade are not met and debt recovery action is taken.
Standards New Zealand members are required to agree to these terms and conditions when they sign up to become a member. By using Standards New Zealand's services from 2 July 2012, all existing members and resellers are deemed to have accepted the revised terms and conditions.